Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Pictures!

These pictures are from several different outings.
I HAD to post one of me in my uniform for those of you sick folks who want to make fun of me wearing this lovely Forest Service fashion. I am showing off my first sign I posted.
The snow picture is from a few days ago, and the shadow is not me, it's Gumby!
The water falls are from yesterday. I was off and went to the Upper Mesa and Lower Mesa Falls with Christina, who is the wife of the guy that lives in one of the cabins where I live.








2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Julie! Steve Stanley here, looks like you're doing very well. I'm happy for you being in Jackson. I haven't made it there since I moved back to Washington, but I still watch the real estate prices. I make it around the area fairly frequently, as my sales territory is all around the area, but I never quite make it to the Heezy! Anyway, Jim told my folks to forward on your stuff so I could have a look... It was worth it! I guess you did listen to me a little.

kellygirlred said...

Julie--I have enjoyed your blog immensly--those are some pretty amazing pictures!!! I have decided to live vicariously through you and this beautiful, rugged, snowy land that looks like heaven here on earth....thanks!!! I hope you are doing well. Say hi to the marmots for me.

Kelly