Julie- What gorgeous photos! What awesome places. How do I follow your blog? Still loving your haircut! Hubby says it's the best I've had. We are in Tropic Utah now. NOT a happening town. Just Hiked the Bryce Switchbacks. Great! Best to you and hubby, Cindy
Thank you! To follow it just click on the "Join this site" button and sign up. (I think that's how it's done). Glad you're still diggin' the doo'! I don't think I know anything about Tropic Utah but Bryce Canyon is FANTASTIC! What an interesting place right? Safe travels lady! I look forward to keeping up with your blog! :)
2 comments:
Julie-
What gorgeous photos! What awesome places. How do I follow your blog? Still loving your haircut! Hubby says it's the best I've had. We are in Tropic Utah now. NOT a happening town. Just Hiked the Bryce Switchbacks. Great!
Best to you and hubby,
Cindy
Thank you! To follow it just click on the "Join this site" button and sign up. (I think that's how it's done). Glad you're still diggin' the doo'! I don't think I know anything about Tropic Utah but Bryce Canyon is FANTASTIC! What an interesting place right? Safe travels lady! I look forward to keeping up with your blog! :)
Post a Comment