Friday, June 17, 2011

Grizzly encounter - ValleyCitizen - Teton Valley's Local News Source

Grizzly encounter - ValleyCitizen - Teton Valley's Local News Source
CLICK THE LINK ABOVE TO READ THE FULL STORY!!!

Chris came straight to our house after this happened. As he's telling me what happened I began coughing and sneezing from the bear mace that was in his clothing. He's lucky his grizzly bear encounter didn't end with him getting turned into hamburger meat. After he finished telling me what happened, I contacted my friend who works at the local paper & asked her if she'd be interested in a story like this. Next thing you know, Chris & Rio (his 120lb dog) are getting their picture taken for the paper! I don't think I'll ever leave my bear mace at home or in the car. It will be attached to my hip and ready to fire! (I usually never forget it anyway...)

No comments: