Friday, March 29, 2013

Happy 100th Birthday Grandma!

My sweeter than sugar, frail, precious little Grandma turned 100 years old last Saturday. She's the only person I've ever known to turn 100 and I'm fairly certain the key to longevity is consuming pastries, Italian deserts, fried food, coffee and soft drinks. And don't forget keeping the brain sharp by doing crossword puzzles and watching shows on T.V. like Entertainment Tonight, Wheel Of Fortune & Jeopardy. This woman is such an inspiration to me. She's always been so sweet and so laid back. She's so content in her life and never complains about any of life's curveballs that are thrown in her direction. I've never seen her mad or upset. I've never heard her raise her voice or argue. Although she does't know it, she has taught be so much about life. To live and to do what makes you happy. Example: If eating those dozen mini eclairs makes me happy-- then I should certainly eat them!









No comments: