I spent a couple days with my two friends backpacking in the Cascades. It was fantastic for the first backpacking trip of the spring season! One brought a fiddle and the other brought a guitar, and I brought my bad singing voice. We had live bluegrass music, a campfire and marshmallows. We hiked to a gorgeous frozen lake, saw an actual avalanche (way across the lake), and the weather was absolutely perfect. There was still so much snow in the upper elevations, and none lower. No mosquitoes or biting bugs. Everything about the trip was perfect!
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
The Backpacking Part of Seattle
I spent a couple days with my two friends backpacking in the Cascades. It was fantastic for the first backpacking trip of the spring season! One brought a fiddle and the other brought a guitar, and I brought my bad singing voice. We had live bluegrass music, a campfire and marshmallows. We hiked to a gorgeous frozen lake, saw an actual avalanche (way across the lake), and the weather was absolutely perfect. There was still so much snow in the upper elevations, and none lower. No mosquitoes or biting bugs. Everything about the trip was perfect!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment