Here is a view from my apartment. Then the road up to the ski hill (1 mile from home), and Yellowstone!
I'm in heaven. I love it out here. My job at the Mountaineering shop is wonderful. Its super laid back. My apartment I moved into is in a nice couples house. Its in its own private wing of the house. I have a loft and a wood burning stove. Two of my favorite things. The house is also sandwiched in between two farms. There are 6 horses, A pet turkey named Scarlet, 2 goats--Bella and Mayday, 6 mean angry chickens, and an amazing view of the Tetons. The farm on the other side of the house has about 30 sheep, One sheepdog named "Sam" and 12 Belgian horses.
It's like living in a petting zoo!
Targhee Ski Resort opened this past weekend with about 3 feet of snow. More snow to come! I'm so excited every time I see a snowflake. I have been snow deprived for too long! I'm so excited about snow, that I want to go out and make "snow angels" in the frost on the ground.
No comments:
Post a Comment