After I left Rainier, I headed back up to Seattle to see my sister and brother-in-law, who are moving there soon. They were on the house hunting adventure. I loved Seattle. What a great clean city! I planned to leave Seattle and drive straight back to Driggs in one push. I left Seattle around 3pm, drank three Red Bulls to stay awake and at 4:30am my car broke down on the side of the interstate. Turns out I broke an axel. Thank goodness for AAA! They towed me to Twin Falls Idaho and dropped me off at the car shop. Luckily, the car shop owner was an insomniac and was at the shop with the "Open" sign on when I arrived at 5:30 AM!
I took my bike off the roof of my car and rode into town to find a place to eat breakfast. By the time I returned, my car was fixed and ready to go!
I asked the mechanic what there is to "SEE" around town--and these pictures are of only ONE of the cool things I saw. The other, was the GORGE. This gorge is where folks base jump off a bridge and parachute down to the ground! It was HUGE! Like a mini Grand Canyon! Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of it...



No comments:
Post a Comment