I hesitate to post such a personal matter on a "blog." But, I just want everyone to know how amazing this woman is...Yesterday, my Grandma passed on to begin her new journey in spirit. Her kind, self-less, warm-hearted, spirit, will certainly be remembered. She is my hero. Almost two months ago to-the-day, My Grandpa passed away. In many ways, I feel that my Grandma passed of a broken heart. People go their entire lives searching for a true and pure love, their soulmate-- and once found, that love is unbreakable. She missed him so bad--and now they are together again.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
In Passing
I hesitate to post such a personal matter on a "blog." But, I just want everyone to know how amazing this woman is...Yesterday, my Grandma passed on to begin her new journey in spirit. Her kind, self-less, warm-hearted, spirit, will certainly be remembered. She is my hero. Almost two months ago to-the-day, My Grandpa passed away. In many ways, I feel that my Grandma passed of a broken heart. People go their entire lives searching for a true and pure love, their soulmate-- and once found, that love is unbreakable. She missed him so bad--and now they are together again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Julie,
Great post about Grams. She was the sweet, to Gramps sometimes sour. I/We all loved them both. They really don't come any sweeter or kinder. She now has eternity to celebrate with two of her loves in life, Gramps and Jesus. She will be missed.
Love,
Chris, Michelle, Alex & Jacob
She IS an amazing person! The SWEETEST! Wish you guys could've made it to Adrian!
BTW great picture of the sunset from the farm!
Chris
Post a Comment