ALL of the images I post can be clicked on to view LARGER!
Wait till you folks check out the pics I took from today! Stay tuned. I forgot my cord for my camera, so it may be a day or a week before I get them posted.
I moved into my one ROOM cabin in the mountains last night. Its pretty rugged and I love the isolation.
I'm literally in the middle of nowhere. I have no cell service and no T.V.,and the nearest grocery store (located in a gas station) is 20 miles away. However, the Porcupine Creek (which should be called a river) is roughly 200 feet from my cabin, so I can fly fish anytime I want! I have easy access to trails to hike or mountain bike! There are also 3 horses and 3 mules on site too, which the Forestry workers use. There is another Forest Service worker
on the property as well, so I'm not completely alone. Oh well!
1 comment:
Come on Don! You could handle it!
However, the noises at night coming from the woods can get a little creepy....Thats why I sleep in ear plugs!
Post a Comment