at the Spud Drive-in Movie theater, I gave them driving lessons & let them both drive my car, we visited the coolest candy shop ever, we rode the chairlift up to the top of Grand Targhee our ski hill, we saw plenty of deer, moose (and moose babies!) pronghorn sheep & bald eagles. This was both of the girls first trip without a parent. I wanted to give them an experience and memories they could take with them back home and share their pictures and stories with their family and friends. I'm pretty sure they had a great time.
Monday, June 24, 2013
Entertaining Teens
at the Spud Drive-in Movie theater, I gave them driving lessons & let them both drive my car, we visited the coolest candy shop ever, we rode the chairlift up to the top of Grand Targhee our ski hill, we saw plenty of deer, moose (and moose babies!) pronghorn sheep & bald eagles. This was both of the girls first trip without a parent. I wanted to give them an experience and memories they could take with them back home and share their pictures and stories with their family and friends. I'm pretty sure they had a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment