Two weeks ago we spent a week playing around in Moab, Arches National Park and Canyonlands National Park. It was my first time to the area and I was blown away by the canyons, slick rock, the Green and Colorado rivers, gorgeous sunsets and sun rises, delicious food in Moab, the insane amount of mountain biking trails, as well as the hiking trails, and the many awesome places to camp. I felt like I was on the planet Mars with all of the red rock, arches and crazy rock formations. The weather was a perfect 65-70 degrees during the day and at night it was in the 30-40's. I couldn't imagine how miserably hot it would be during the summer months. A fall visit to the desert was just what I needed to better prepare myself for another long and cold winter in the Tetons.












2 comments:
Great pictures.
Thank you so much! :)
Post a Comment