Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Backpacking for lakes





3 comments:

Laidlaw said...

Daaaaaaaaaaamn, that flower shot is spectaculicious! Were all these taken in the last week? I think I'm heading up that direction in about a month, so I'm hoping it's still snowfree (unlike last year when I woke up to a foot of snow on my tent)...

Julie (@Mountainpooper) said...

YES! These were all taken last week. The flowers were SPECTACULAR! We had a ridiculously late spring so all the spring, summer and fall flowers bloomed AT ONCE! It never gets old out here. Where are you heading in a month? We should certainly be snow free. However, we did have a dusting of snow on the mountains last week... Hit me up if you make it out here! I'd love to see you if you're going to be in the area!

Laidlaw said...

I'm not sure where we're going just yet, probably hit up Yellowstone and Grand Teton, maybe a couple dayhikes and a couple overnighters. I'll give you a shout when the plan is more specific than "don't forget to go to Wyoming in September." lol