If you haven't been to the southwest yet, the fall is the perfect time to do it. I head down that way at least once a year, because it's totally alien and unlike anywhere else in the country.
YEAH! That's exactly what I was thinking! I'd like to hit up Arches & Canyonlands National Parks, as well as Moab. I have a big list of places I want to go to in the Southwest!
2 comments:
If you haven't been to the southwest yet, the fall is the perfect time to do it. I head down that way at least once a year, because it's totally alien and unlike anywhere else in the country.
In a beautiful kind of way of course. :-)
YEAH! That's exactly what I was thinking! I'd like to hit up Arches & Canyonlands National Parks, as well as Moab. I have a big list of places I want to go to in the Southwest!
Post a Comment