I just made it back to Wyoming after a whirlwind trip to Tennessee and Orange Beach. The TN visit was wonderful and jam packed. It was too short! I didn't even make it to the Smokies, which I was really looking forward to hiking around my old stomping grounds. Spring in Tennessee is gorgeous when it isn't raining (which is rare, but we managed to get 2 lovely days of sunshine). The family is great, the food is good, and the traffic and road construction is still horrific! Each visit to TN, solidifies my decision to remain out West. I miss my friends and family like an appendage, but I can't remain living in a place that I don't thrive in.
Next stop was Orange Beach, Alabama for fun in the sun and outdoor live music every night! There were 6 of us in our group at the beach. The last night of the concert the weather had predicted, "heavy thunderstorms with a chance of hail." Now, for an outdoor concert, that would be rough. So the girls and I went to the store to load up on gear, and came back with what is posted in these pictures. Other concert goers loved us. It was hilarious. And the best part? It didn't even rain!
No comments:
Post a Comment