I have never seen so much snow in my life! It's BEAUTIFUL!
I feel like I live inside a snow globe! And the best part? This is only the
beginning of winter here--and there is more snow to come!
Once it starts, it won't stop until May!
I just had snow tires put on my car! What a difference! I was sliding all over the place with my old tires!
On another note, I had my first snowboard lesson today!!!
It was a "group lesson," and the other 2 people were from North Carolina!
3 Southerners together, in awe of the snow, laughing, freezing, and falling all over each other all the way down the mountain!
It was quite a sight! Unfortunately, I forgot my camera, but I will have it with me tomorrow for sure!
I had such a great time on the snowboard! I can't wait to get out there and do it again!
I literally felt like I was surfing on top of the snow! It's really an amazing feeling!
Stay tuned! The pictures are coming soon!!!
2 comments:
Hahaha, you guys are lucky! Learning to snowboard in Wyoming is a lot more forgiving than learning in TN/NC! I think I still have scars from learning in NJ/NY. lol
--Mark
It IS more forgiving! Every time I fell (which was A LOT) it didn't hurt! The fluffy snow is a nice cushion for beginners!
Post a Comment