Thursday, August 21, 2008

Them hills again






In the last few posts, the picture of the people at night is me and some of the Forest Service Trail Crew. We did a moonlight hike up to Hurricane Pass. It was AMAZING, beautiful, windy and cold! We were so close to the Grand Teton, that we could see headlamps from climbers descending in the dark. Those guys are nuts. However, the full moon was so bright I guess that would be the thrill of climbing at night. The other group picture of folks around a fire is of the same trail crew and some folks from a volunteer trail crew called Wilderness Volunteers. They were so great and hard working! I'm usually by myself everyday and I camp by myself every night in the woods, except for last week having the Forest Service Trail Crew out and the Volunteer Crew near by, was an absolute treat!

No comments: