Here are a few pics of the area I will be working in this summer. It's the western slope of the Tetons bordering the Grand Teton National Park. The territory that I cover is in the Jedediah Smith Wilderness area.
Julie, I'm so excited for you! What an incredible adventure! If you feel like swinging through the Grand Canyon while you're out west, give me a shout. I live in Flagstaff, AZ - just 90 miles from The Canyon. Stop by to shower, do laundry, and rest up for your next adventure. Looking forward to your next post. Have a blast! ~Kristen 928-853-2367
Ok, so it's technically NOT part of Teton National Park. It's part of Targhee National Forest which is the western slope the the Teton range. And good God, it's so friggin' amazing! I can't believe I'm here!
3 comments:
Julie, I'm so excited for you! What an incredible adventure! If you feel like swinging through the Grand Canyon while you're out west, give me a shout. I live in Flagstaff, AZ - just 90 miles from The Canyon. Stop by to shower, do laundry, and rest up for your next adventure. Looking forward to your next post. Have a blast! ~Kristen 928-853-2367
You better watch what you say Kristen... I just may take you up on that offer!
Ok, so it's technically NOT part of Teton National Park. It's part of Targhee National Forest which is the western slope the the Teton range. And good God, it's so friggin' amazing! I can't believe I'm here!
Post a Comment